This account is highly recommended for civil servants and employees on a permanent contract at various large local corporate and multinational institutions who have already domiciled their salaries in other financial institutions. Account holders can benefit from loans and salary advances.
TYPES OF SPESA
- SPESA STANDARD: Salary less than 300,000 FCFA
- SPESA GOLD: Salary equal to or above 300,000 FCFA
Account opening fee: 3,000 FCFA (SPESA STANDARD) – 10,000 FCFA (SPESA GOLD)
Account maintenance fee: 1,200 CFA (SPESA STANDARD) – FCFA 3,000 + VAT (SPESA GOLD)
Checkbook: 25 or 50 sheets (FCFA 2,500 – FCFA 5,000)
Minimum Balance: 0,00 CFA
- Flexible and easy to open
- Possibility of obtaining a loan and salary advance after three months (SPESA STANDARD) or one month (SPESA Gold)
- Possibility of obtaining up to XAF 5,000,000 consumer credit (FISPELO-SPESA GOLD) or XAF 2,500,000 (FISPELO-SPESA STANDARD) over 06 to 24 months and a salary advance (FISPAA) up to 50% of the monthly salary.
- Possibility of benefiting from a back-to-school loan (FIBATSLO) repayable within 10 months
Account opening requirements
- 2 passport-size photos
- A copy of national identification
- Proof of income (payslip, professional badge, employment contract, etc.)
- Proof of address (Site map or utility bill – electricity, water or telephone)
- Taxpayers’ Number
Want to know more about our Special Salary Account for Employees of the Private Sector?
Click the button below to request for a call back from a dedicated Relationship Manager.