A blocked savings account for minors (children aged 0-20 years), managed by their parents or their guardians.
Initial Deposit: 10,000 FCFA
Credit Interest Rate: 5% per annum
Account Opening Fee: 3,000 FCFA HT
Minimum Balance: 10,000 FCFA HT
Minimum Blocked Duration: One (01) year
Penalty for Early Closure: 50% of Due interest
- Safe keeping of funds for a Child’s education or wellbeing in the Future
- Possibility of using the account as Cash Collateral for a Loan
- Open for a Minor by a Parent or Caretaker
- 5% Interest on savings
- Allow parents to prepare for the next school or academic year for their children without stress
- Zero account handling charges
Account Opening Requirements and Documents:
- 3 Passport Size photographs of a parent and 3 passport size photographs of the child or Children
- A copy of National Identification of the parent and birth certificate(s) of the child or children
- Justification of income of the parent (Pay slip, Professional Badge, Confirmation of Employment, proof of business ownership, etc.)
- Location plan of residence
- The Taxpayer Identification Number of the parent
Want to know more about our FINASDDEE MINOR Savings Account (FIMISA)?
Click the button below to request for a call back from a dedicated Relationship Manager.