Flexible and convenient. The Diaspora Association Account enables various Cameroonian groups and associations out of Cameroon to save regularly towards specific projects for implementation in Cameroon.
- Cash reserve account for specific projects
- A specific saving plan can be chosen
- Association members can borrow against the deposit in the account
Account Opening Requirements and Documents:
- 2 Passport Size photographs for the main signatory to the account
- A copy of the ID Page of a Valid passport of the main signatory
- Proof of residency in a particular country for the main signatory
- By laws of the Association
- Letter appointing the main signatory to the account and cash withdrawal specifications.
Want to know more about our Diaspora Association Account?
Click the button below to request for a call back from a dedicated Relationship Manager or click on the button to open your Diaspora Association Account Now.