This is an Ideal account for petit traders and individuals in the informal private sector (okada riders, buyam–sellams, etc.) with fluctuating incomes enabling them to save any amount at their discretion.
Flexible, secure and affordable.
Opening Fee: FCFA 3,600
Initial Deposit: FCFA 0.00
Minimum account balance: FCFA 10,000
Account Opening Requirements and Documents:
- 2 Passport Size photographs
- A copy of National Identification
- Justification of income (Payslip, Professional Badge, Confirmation of Employment, etc.)
- Proof of Address (Site Plan or recent utility bill – electricity, water or telephone)
- The Taxpayer Identification Number
Want to know more about our Tara Savings Account?
Click the button below to request for a call back from a dedicated Relationship Manager.