A highly recommended account for associations and Njangi groups. Flexible, secure, practical and affordable. Members can request for loans backed up by cash in the account as collateral security.
Initial deposit: FCFA 30,000
Account opening fee: FCFA 5,000
Minimum Account balance: FCFA 25,000
Account Maintenance Fee: FCFA 0.00
Interest payable: 4.0% per annum
Account Opening Requirements and Documents:
- 2 Passport Size photographs of each signatory to the account
- A constitution (or bylaws) of the Association
- Certificate of Registration of the Association (where applicable)
- A letter designating signatories to the account and cash withdrawal specifications
- Site Plan of the meeting venue of the Association
- A copy of National Identification of each signatory to the account
Want to know more about our Saving Account For Association and Club?
Click the button below to request for a call back from a dedicated Relationship Manager.